Our uniform has been developed in full consultation with children and parents at St Louis. We are extremely proud that our children come to school looking smart and ready for learning.
Our school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school
- Engenders a feeling of community and belonging
- Is practical and smart
- Identifies children with St Louis Catholic Primary School
- Is not distracting in class (as fashion clothes might be)
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
Our school uniform
You may choose the uniform for your child from this list:
- St Louis School jumper
- Plain white shirt, long or short sleeved
- St Louis School tie
- Mid grey tailored trousers
- Mid grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey tailored shorts
- Grey tailored culottes
- Grey tights, knee high or ankle length grey or white socks
- Blue check summer dress (gingham) to be worn during the Summer term - after Easter holidays until the end of the school year.
PE kit must be worn during every PE lesson for reasons of personal hygiene.
The kit includes:
- Navy blue shorts or jogging bottoms (for winter outdoor PE) – plain, with no logos
- St Louis T-shirt/plain navy blue sports top or sweatshirt suitable for colder weather
- Trainers (for outdoor PE)
- Draw-string kit bag – for PE kit, to remain on the child’s peg to be taken home regularly to be washed.
- Swimming costume – one piece only, e.g. no bikinis
- Swimming trunks – not loose fitting e.g. not ‘board shorts’
- Black shoes
- Sensible smart sandals in summer (optional)