Sports Premium Funding
The Government are spending over £450 million on improving physical education (PE) and sport in primary schools.
The money has been allocated directly to primary schools and we can choose how we use the funding, for example:
- Hire specialist PE teachers or qualified sports coaches to work with primary teachers during PE lessons
- Support and involve the least active children by running after-school sports clubs and holiday clubs
- Provide resources and training courses in PE and sport for teachers
- Run sport competitions or increase pupils’ participation in a variety of sports activities.
- Run sports activities with other schools
To read more about how we have spent our allocation this year please see below.