Our school uniform.
Our uniform has been developed in full consultation with children and parents at St Louis. We are extremely proud that our children come to school looking smart and ready for learning.
- Our policy is based on the notion that our school uniform
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school
- Engenders a feeling of community and belonging
- Is practical and smart
- Identifies children with St Louis Catholic Primary School
- Is not distracting in class (as fashion clothes might be)
- Makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
You may choose the uniform for your child from this list.
St Louis School jumper
Plain white shirt, long or short sleeved
St Louis School tie
Mid grey tailored trousers
Mid grey skirt or pinafore dress
Grey tailored shorts
Grey tailored culottes
Grey tights, knee high or ankle length grey or white socks
Blue check summer dress (gingham) to be worn during the Summer term - after Easter holidays until the end of the school year.
PE Kit: must be worn during every PE lesson for reasons of personal hygiene. The kit includes
Navy blue shorts or jogging bottoms (for winter outdoor PE) – plain, with no logos
St Louis T-shirt/plain navy blue sports top or sweatshirt suitable for colder weather
Trainers (for outdoor PE)
Draw-string kit bag – for PE kit, to remain on the child’s peg to be taken home regularly to be washed.
Swimming costume – one piece only, e.g. no bikinis
Swimming trunks – not loose fitting e.g. not ‘board shorts’
Sensible smart sandals in summer (optional)